Thursday, May 17, 2012

Closet Love








I am pretty excited - today, my husband and I  have been drawing up plans for a walk-in-robe. We are planning a renovation for next year and a decent sized walk-in-robe is on the top of my list. My clever husband is going to design it in 3d and do a fly though so I can see exactly how it will turn out from every angle! These divine closets will provide me with endless hours of dreaming ... and drooling! I know in reality, mine won't look nearly as glamorous or will it be nearly as big but I'm still beside myself with excitement just the same!  

Melissah xox

Images via 1, 2, 34

Check out Scrapbook on tumblr and Pinterest  

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I would be beside myself with excitement too!! How fabulous - a walk-in wardrobe is every girl's dream I should think :) Lucky you!!

Beautiful House said...

Love them all Melissah, your WIR will be gorgeous.x

Ann said...

They are drool-worthy,
every woman should have one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...