Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Collections of Love





A Passion for Collecting

Collect things that inspire you.
Surround yourself with objects, books and art you love.
Having things around me I love has always been
a great inspiration for upcoming projects.

Follow your heart, follow your interest, pursue your passions. 






Over the past few years I have collected cards, buttons,
ribbons, magazine clippings, books on fashion and design.
I make scrapbooks, my own artwork and homemade cards.

All of these creative little hobbies are good for the soul!

Melissah xox

Photo credits A Creative Mint :  Pinboard concept by Torie Jayne 

Check out Scrapbook on tumblr and Pinterest  

1 comments:

Shaz said...

Love the button artwork - I use buttons in my artwork too. Nice post - thanks. x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...